We offer high quality, with R-isomer above 70% +, HHC Distillate UK. The intensity of effects vary from person to person, with most people reporting it being similar strength to the effects of Delta 9 THC. It is a popular alternative for people who need longer lasting and stronger effects. HHC makes great edibles on its own, but it is recommended to mix this product with terpenes* if you plan to vaporise it for inhalation. This product will have a hempy, plastic, sometimes unfavourable flavour when it is vaporised on its own.
HHC distillate may vary in colour from clear, red, orange, yellow, etc depending on oxidation which doesn’t effect potency. We can not guarantee the colour of this product. Oxidation does not affect the potency of this product. Hydrogenation makes HHC distillate more stable and less prone to breaking down when exposed to light, air, or heat. Because HHC distillate has fewer sites that can react or degrade over time, it possesses a longer shelf life than many of its unsaturated cannabinoid counterparts.
*Each syringe, vial or reagent bottle contains pure HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) distillate without terpenes or any cuttings agents
- 1ml option supplied in borosilicate glass syringe with short and long blunt tip needle
- 10g option supplied in laboratory borosilicate glass vial with aluminium caps
- 20g option supplied in 2 x 10g laboratory borosilicate glass vials with aluminium caps
- 30g option supplied in 100ml laboratory borosilicate glass reagent bottle
- 100g option supplied in 100ml laboratory borosilicate glass reagent bottle
- 1kg option supplied in 1000ml laboratory borosilicate glass reagent bottle